Friday, January 4, 2013

Cabin fever already.

I try to get out of the house at least every other day with Eli since we both tend to get a little cranky when we are cooped up at home too long. However, this past week we didn't leave the house for 4 straight days. By day #5 we were both ready to lose it so I decided to venture out into the cold to go on a little walk. I know we looked absolutely ridiculous, but since I've never really cared about things like that I was more than okay looking a little silly walking with my little guy. As for Eli, I'm not really sure what he thinks about me putting monkey hats on his head...

All bundled up and ready to go. This coat just barely fit over us in order to zip!
I wanted to walk down to CVS and possibly the library, but it's about a mile away and I wasn't sure if Eli would get too cold or not. We ended up just taking a quick 20 minute walk around our neighborhood instead. Considering he fell asleep before we even made it home I think he was more than a little cozy. I'm glad I have found a way to keep us nice and warm so we can still get outside this winter!!

Cozy sleeping baby. And yes, I did keep him in there until he finished his nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment