Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Payback.

I was a handful as a child. I know, it's hard to imagine, right? My mom told me I was going to get paid back one day. That day has arrived.

My child is kind of a handful. But I love him!


This face looks so sweet and innocent, right??

Let's talk about some of his antics lately.

#1 - Eli isn't crawling quite yet, but he is well on his way. He can at least scoot himself to where he wants to be, which is usually to a place where he can get into things. Those things then usually end up in his mouth, like pages I have ripped out of magazines for future use. He is SO close to staying on his hands and knees so I know it will just be a matter of time before I am chasing him all over the place. Today I walked out of the kitchen and found him reaching for the remote I accidentally left on the floor. Apparently there weren't enough options within the plethora of toys surrounding him.

#2 - I usually put Eli in his bouncer seat in the bathroom while I shower. I periodically peek out to make sure all is well. Today, I peek out and Eli is trying to crawl out of his seat! He was leaning completely out of the seat - his hands were on the floor, his butt was in the air, and his legs had worked their way out of the straps. I honestly don't even know how he got himself into that position. I only wish I had a camera right beside me to snap a quick picture, but I was trying to quickly towel off so I could grab him before he face-planted into the floor. So it looks like the bouncer will need to be retired!

I can only imagine what other stories I will have to share as he continues to grow and develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment